Experienced, Harvard Educated Attorney
I am attorney Nicole Colby Longton. I take pride in advocating for my clients' needs and interests in important civil and criminal matters. I provide effective, focused legal representation in areas of the law that include:
- Criminal defense matters, including OUI defense, sexual assault and crimes involving violence, drugs, guns and theft
- Personal injury matters, including those involving car accidents and slip-, trip-and-fall accidents
- Business litigation and commercial matters
I serve clients in and around Worcester, and throughout Massachusetts. As a graduate of Harvard Law School, I bring excellent knowledge of the law and formidable analytical and writing abilities to my practice. As a former litigator with an international law firm, I offer strong litigation and negotiation skills, and extensive experience with high-stakes matters.
Zealous Representation, Responsive Service And A History Of Results
If you are dealing with an important legal matter, you want to entrust it to a lawyer who can help you resolve it as quickly and successfully as possible. To this end, I can offer you:
- Aggressive representation when it counts: I fight zealously for every client I represent. I am not afraid to take on any opponent.
- A history of real results: At the end of the day, the practice of law is about getting good results. I have earned a reputation for helping my clients reach positive outcomes and for taking on — and winning — difficult cases. I take pride in the results I have achieved for my clients.
- Responsive, personalized service: My firm is dedicated to client service. My clients know they are in good hands because I communicate effectively with them and make sure they understand the process and what to expect each step of the way. I take the time to get to know my clients and understand each case in detail. This means when I represent you, I will listen to your concerns, return your phone calls and treat your case with the respect it deserves.