Named a “Top 40 Lawyer Under 40”
“One of the Top Female Attorneys in Massachusetts”
“Massachusetts' Rising Star ”
Worcester Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experienced, Harvard-Educated Attorney
I am attorney Nicole Colby Longton I take pride in advocating for my clients’ needs and interests in important civil and criminal matters. The focus of my practice is mainly on handling criminal law cases. From OUI defense, theft and drug crimes, to sexual assault and crimes involving violence, drugs and guns, I provide effective, aggressive legal representation that is tailored to my clients’ needs.
I also handle cases involving:
- Personal injury matters, including those involving car accidents and slip-, trip-and-fall accidents
- Business litigation and commercial matters
I serve clients in and around Worcester, Dudley, East Brookfield, and throughout Massachusetts. As a graduate of Harvard Law School, I bring excellent knowledge of the law and formidable analytical and writing abilities to my practice. As a former litigator with an international law firm, I offer strong litigation and negotiation skills, and extensive experience with high-stakes matters.
Contact my office today to schedule an appointment with me, a Worcester criminal defense attorney who handles criminal cases and a wide variety of other issues.
Zealous Representation, Responsive Service And A History Of Results
- Aggressive representation when it counts: I fight zealously for every client I represent. I am not afraid to take on any opponent.
- A history of real results: At the end of the day, the practice of law is about getting good results. I have earned a reputation for helping my clients reach positive outcomes and for taking on — and winning — difficult cases. I take pride in the results I have achieved for my clients.
- Responsive, personalized service: My firm is dedicated to client service. My clients know they are in good hands because I communicate effectively with them and make sure they understand the process and what to expect each step of the way. I take the time to get to know my clients and understand each case in detail. This means when I represent you, I will listen to your concerns, return your phone calls and treat your case with the respect it deserves.