Criminal Defense, Personal Injury And Business Litigation
At the office of Nicole Colby Longton, Attorney At Law, I provide strong, responsive legal services with a consistent focus on results and client satisfaction. As a Harvard graduate, I have the knowledge, experience and resources to provide you with the representation you need.
Contact my office today and schedule an appointment to discuss your case, questions and concerns with me.
The majority of my practice is focused on handling criminal defense matters. As a Worcester criminal law lawyer, I defend my clients aggressively against all types of criminal and traffic charges, including:
- OUI, drunk driving and serious traffic violations
- Drug crimes, including possession and drug trafficking
- Assault and battery, and domestic violence
- Violent felonies such as homicide and attempted homicide
- Theft and fraud crimes, including larceny, embezzlement and identity theft
- Breaking and entering as related to theft crimes, restraining order violations or other matters
- Sexual assault and other sex crimes
I also handle cases for college students and have experience sealing criminal records.
As a Massachusetts accident injury attorney and trial lawyer with significant experience in difficult personal injury cases, I can help you pursue the maximum compensation to which you are entitled if you were hurt in a car accident, a slip-and-fall accident, because of professional negligence, or because of a defective or dangerous consumer or industrial product.
Speak With Harvard Law Graduate And Attorney Nicole Colby Longton
I am easy to work with, and I provide a free consultation to prospective clients. Contact me to discuss your legal concerns. I can answer your questions clearly, explain your options and help you resolve your matter as quickly and effectively as possible. I can also provide references from some of my many satisfied clients. Call me today at 508-793-2000.