The Leading voice
For Massachusetts’ Injured And Accused

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Practice Areas
  4.  » 
  5. Criminal Defense
  6.  » OUI

Fight Your OUI Charges

In Massachusetts, a driver can be charged with operating under the influence (OUI, which is also commonly referred to as DUI or DWI) if his or her blood alcohol content (BAC) is measured to be greater than .08 percent. A driver can also be charged with an offense for refusing to take a breath test or even for showing signs of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

If you were arrested for OUI, you face consequences that can include the loss of your driver’s license, fines, greatly increased insurance rates and even jail sentences. If you want to reduce your exposure to these consequences and minimize the damage to your life, you need aggressive defense representation from a lawyer who knows OUI. I am criminal defense attorney Nicole Colby Longton and I am that lawyer.

Contact my office today to learn more about how I handle drunk driving cases.

A Massachusetts OUI Defense Attorney With A Record Of Success

As an experienced OUI defense attorney, I will work hard to protect your legal rights and your record. I know Massachusetts OUI law in detail, and I know how prosecutors think and work. Whether you are facing a first OUI charge or a subsequent OUI, I can represent you assertively.

I am not afraid to challenge Breathalyzer and field sobriety test evidence, to search and question law enforcement and DMV records, or to file motions in court that will benefit my clients. I leave no stone unturned when it comes to defending drivers who have been accused.

Contact A Drunk Driving Defense Attorney Serving Worcester, Dudley, East Brookfield and surrounding area

Contact me for a free consultation with a Worcester OUI defense attorney. I can answer your questions, explain your options and aggressively defend you against drunk driving charges of any kind. As your attorney, I will return your phone calls and treat your case with the respect it deserves. Call me today at 508-793-2000.